Home Page

Welcome to Starting a Business in Alberta.

I built this site to help other Alberta businesses grow through a better understanding on online and offline marketing.

Throughout the pages of the site you will find many different articles that might normally cost you money somewhere else, but are free here.

Feel free to join out Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/edmontonplaces/

I did have a group on Linkedin.com, but for whatever reason I do not get any interaction so even if you join Facebook just to use the group as a learning tool, it will be worth it for you.



PS Any feedback or suggestions will be welcomed!